Monday, December 20, 2021

About Me

This is Futurist Dude of Norfolk, Virginia. I'm enrolled in the Doctors of Computer Science program with a concentration in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance. I came into this program with a Masters of Science in Cybersecurity Technology from the University of Maryland Global Campus. Professionally, I'm a Linux/Unix System Engineer with Raytheon and in the Air National Guard. I have a wife and 2 sons. My children have been requesting for me to get them a dog, which I'm still thinking about whether to get them one or not and which breed to get when I finally decide. In my free time enjoy watching soccer, basketball, and football. I also enjoy playing soccer with friends and riding a bicycle with my children on the trail.

I'm taking CS875 in my third quarter at CTU. In this course, I'm developing my skills in futuring through a variety of techniques. In addition to developing these skills, I'm also learning the formal methods of innovation and diffusion of innovation.

This blog will be about general posting from the CS 875 class and other interesting topics. 


No comments:

Post a Comment